Being active on social media is a great way to let your family and friends know about your faith and church. You are probably already doing evangelism anytime to say or show…
- here is my church
- this is why I love it
- these great things are happening here
The next step would be to share sermons, prayers, meditations, and more.
Here are some suggestions for how you may start to use social media as a tool for evangelism.
1. Check – In at your church on Facebook or Foursquare
2. Take a group photo at a church social event and tag your friends
3. Share public event announcements – fish fries, concerts, rummage sales, etc.
4. Follow and share posts from church organizations and ministries (here is a list of more than 100 Episcopal Church facebook pages to follow)