Icebreaker questions are a great way to start a conversation on Facebook. You will get more replies if you keep the questions simple and fun.
1. What is your favorite hymn?
2. The church was founded in ___ (insert year) True or False?
3. Do you have a favorite Bible verse?
4. Have you visited any famous cathedrals or churches?
5. Do you have a favorite saint?
6. Where would you like to visit on a pilgrimage?
7. Have you read any good inspirational/religious books recently?
8. Coffee Hour Poll – Do you prefer regular, decaf, or something else? (use Facebook’s poll feature)
9. Do you have a favorite Bible story?
10. Where was this picture taken? (Post picture of a mystery spot somewhere around the church)
Follow up your question with a prompt and a reward like “Please post your answer in the comments below. Free cups of coffee at coffee hour on Sunday for anyone who answers this question!”